Ginger Peach Tea is a black tea from India with Organic Ginger Root, Flowers and Peach flavor.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:
Organic Black Tea, Organic Ginger Root, Organic Peach and Organic Flowers.
Health Benefits of Ginger Tea
- It is high in antioxidant components which are responsible for fighting free radicals and lowering LDL (bad) cholesterol.
- It has a high content of vitamin C and amino acids, along with Calcium, Zinc, Magnesium and Phosphorus.
- It contains a compound called 6-gingerol which has anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-tumor activities.
- It improves all three phases of the intestinal tract: digestion, absorption, and elimination.
- It prevents acid reflux by preventing the lower esophageal sphincter from loosening which blocks the acid from regurgitating into the esophagus. It also kills harmful bacteria, such as helicobacter which is linked to acid reflux.
- It reduces inflammation and the pain associated, while increasing circulation throughout the body.
- It eliminates spikes and drops in blood glucose levels
- It boosts metabolism, while suppressing appetite, aiding in weight loss
Certified Organic, Fair Trade Certified, Gluten-Free, Kosher Pareve, Peanut-Free Facility