Ginger Tea is a black tea from India with ginger root.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:
Organic Black Tea, Organic Ginger Root, Natural Ginger Flavor
Use 1 teaspoon leaf per 8 oz. water. Pour boiling water over leaves, steep for 4-5 minutes.
Health Benefits* of Ginger Tea
- It is high in antioxidant components which are responsible for fighting free radicals and may help in lowering LDL (bad) cholesterol.
- It has a high content of vitamin C and amino acids, along with Calcium, Zinc, Magnesium and Phosphorus.
- It contains a compound called 6-gingerol which has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- It may improve all three phases of the intestinal tract: digestion, absorption, and elimination.
- It may reduce inflammation and the pain associated, while increasing circulation throughout the body.
- It may eliminate spikes and drops in blood glucose levels.
- It may boost metabolism, while suppressing appetite, aiding in weight loss.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.
Certified Organic, Fair Trade Certified, Gluten-Free, Kosher Pareve, Peanut-Free Facility