Earl Grey Tea is a blend of Chinese black teas mixed with dried bergamot orange. It is named after the 19th century prime minister, Earl Charles Grey.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:
Organic Black Tea, Natural Bergamot Flavoring
Health Benefits* of Earl Grey Tea
- It contains high quantities of antioxidants which are responsible for fighting free radicals.
- It may improve digestion while also relieving nausea and colic.
- It may support heart health by lowering blood triglyceride levels and increasing HDL or “good” cholesterol.
- The bergamot orange it contains supports a healthy immune system, stimulates the metabolism, and also has a calming effect on the nervous system.
- It contains a high level of potassium which helps maintain body hydration.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.
Certified Organic, Fair Trade Certified, Gluten-Free, Kosher Pareve, Peanut-Free Facility