You can buy a powdered product that goes by the name Organic Superfoods (Probiotics Super Nutrition Powder). You can also, however, enjoy the superfoods that go in the powder in a more natural manner. It's your choice. The powder is a fast and easy way to get everything you need all in one place. You can add it to a smoothie, juice, or just water.
Those who have used the powdered superfood organic mix like how quick and easy it is. No fuss no muss. They mix it, they drink it, and they go. Others have commented that they absolutely love the powder’s pleasant berry smell and taste.
Let's look carefully at this organic superfood and then examine some of your options for natural/traditional consumption of superfoods.
The Organic Superfood Powder
Organic Superfood Powder is packed full of no fewer than 1 billion probiotics. It supplies you with berry antioxidants and is non-GMO, kosher, gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan. All the bases are covered, clearly. Prices vary depending on where you purchase your product. As an example, a 9.9 oz. container sells on Amazon for just over $19. The exact same container sells at Target for just over $17. There are also larger containers available elsewhere.
What kind of ingredients are in powdered Organic Superfood? The list is long, so get ready:
- Organic sprouts of several varieties including chia, pumpkin, sunflower, lentil, and more.
- Organic herbs and vegetables including cinnamon, turmeric, asparagus, cauliflower, green onion, ginger root, garlic, celery, cucumber, green bell pepper, Brussels sprouts, parsley leaf, tomato, carrot, and beet.
- Organic grasses and greens including cabbage, kale, broccoli, spinach, oat grass, barley grass, and wheat grass.
- Organic fruits and berries include raspberry, blueberry, blackberry, tart cherry, strawberry, pineapple, mango, banana, cranberry, apple, and acai.
Watching your carbs? In one serving, there are:
- Total carbs 10 g
- Fiber 7 g
- Sugar 1 g
- Net carbs 3 g
Natural Super Foods
You can still enjoy organic "superfoods" without turning to a powdered mix. Dried fruits are nutritious and delicious. Nuts are nature’s perfect snack for the same reason. They are easy, quick, convenient, and offer a plethora of health benefits. Another option is trail mix. Make your own or purchase trail mix already made and bagged. Seeds are another option.
Here are just a few examples of each:
- Pineapple rings
- Date coconut rolls
- Dried mango
- Dried prunes
- Various types of dried berries
Nuts(raw, roasted, chocolate covered, or flavored):
- Cranberry – Cashew – Chocolate mix
- High Peaks Mix with white chocolate, cranberries, raisins, cashews, and almonds
- Organic Very Berry Mix with raisins, pomegranate, cranberries, mulberries, blueberries, goji berries, and golden berries
Seeds(raw or roasted):
- Pumpkin (spicy, salted, unsalted, etc.)
- Sunflower seeds (salted, unsalted)
Cashews, Pistachios, Walnuts, and So Much More – Shop Tierra Farm
Into organic foods? Try our organic dried mango. We also have a vast selection of other organic products including raw walnuts, raw pecans, shredded coconut, tart cherries, sultana raisins, dried wild blueberries, raw hazelnuts, raw cashews, and much more. Check out our products now!