Darjeeling tea is grown in the Himalayan mountains. It has a light, delicate flavor and aroma, making it considered the “champagne of teas”.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:
Organic Darjeeling Black Tea
Use 1 teaspoon leaf per 8 oz. water. Pour boiling water over leaves, steep for 3-4 minutes.
Health Benefits* of Darjeeling Tea
- Darjeeling tea is high in antioxidant components. These components are responsible for fighting free radicals and may also lower LDL (bad) cholesterol.
- It contains caffeine which may boost metabolism. Caffeine in tea works differently than caffeine in coffee. It is released more slowly into the bloodstream, but at the same time lasts longer.
- When brewed, Darjeeling tea releases an amino acid L-theanine which is responsible for relaxing your mind and relieving stress.
- Darjeeling tea may aid in digestion, reducing heartburn and indigestion.
- Darjeeling tea may improve circulation.
- Darjeeling tea may improve bone density.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.
Certified Organic, Fair Trade Certified, Gluten-Free, Kosher Pareve, Peanut-Free Facility